As we approach the first weekend of the season we have some Outstanding League Fees.
The following clubs have still to download and pay their League Entry fees:
Ashford, Braintree, Castaways, Chelmsford, Christchurch, City of Peterborough, Clacton, Crostyx, Dereham, Ely City, Felixstowe, Framlingham, Holcombe, Ipswich, Kings and Alleyns, Leighton Buzzard, London Royals, Long Sutton, Louth, Luton Town, Maldon, MBDA, North Norfolk, Plashet, Potters Bar, Redbridge and lford, Rickmansworth, Rochford, Saffron Walden, Spalding, St Albans, St Ives, Sudbury, Thetford, Thurrock, Tower Hamlets, Tunbridge Wells, University College London, UEA Men, Walthan Forest, Wapping, Watton, Wellingborough, West Herts, Witham.
If you are not sure what to do. Login to your manage club profile with the previously provided password, and then:
- click on the download your invoice button
- select your club
- enter your password
- check the number of teams and total invoice cost
- download and print the invoice
- arrange payment using the methods listed on the invoice
- notify our budget officer, Vicky Benedikz, know that you have paid........ her email address is on the invoice too!!!!
The process is the same, but we accept this is a new website, so we have extended the deadline slightly, but don't miss that as you may lose games 5-0 and receive fines until you have paid. No-one wants that!!!